. Mutton liver - 1/2 k
. Onion - 2
. Chilly powder - 2 tbsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
. Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
. Curry leaves
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions. Saute well till onion get golden brown colour.
2. Add chilly, ginger garlic paste and curry leaves. Saute for couple of seconds.
3. Add turmeric powder, garam masala and chilly powder. Fry for few seconds on low flame.
4. Add liver. Mix well until the liver is coated with the masala.
5. Close the pressure cooker and cook up to 3-4 whistles.
5. Take a non stick pan. Now open the pressure cooker and pour the gravy to the pan. Add salt.
6. Stir the liver till the masala dries up and become roast texture on medium flame.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot with rice, roti, naan etc..