Andalusia is a most popular and second large community in spain. The word ' Andalusia ' is derived from the arabic word 'Al - Andalus'. Andalusia boasts many delicious food offering travelers a chance to stimulates their palettes whilw exploring.Do not get confused with the words courgette and tortillas. Courgette is zucchini. Tortilla are not used in this recipe. Tortilla is omlette.
For this month's international food challenge was exploring andalusia, Spain cuisine, host by shey of Just not the cakes. Shey chosed 4 wonderful spain cuisine and i chosed andalusian courgette tortilla.
. Egg - 3
. Zucchini - 1 thinly sliced
. Spring onion - 1/2 cup
1. Heat some oil in a pan and saute zucchini until brown colour. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and remove.
2. Saute spring onion and keep some for garnishing.
3. Beat the egg well with salt and pepper.
4. once the spring onions are sauted, arrange half the zucchini and pour egg mixture, arrange zucchini over egg and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes or until it done.
5. Garnish with some chopped onion, some zucchini and remaining spring onion.
6. Remove and serve with soup or serve as a starter.