Majestic chicken is mainly a hyderabadi dish. Its very easy to make and so tasty. Usually it serve as a starter. But it well goes with rice and chappathi . Recipe adapted from vahrehvah
. Boneless chicken - 250 g ( cut into strips )
. Egg - 1
. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
. Soya sauce - 1 tsp
. Green chilly - 4
. Curry leaves
. Cornflour - 2 tbsp
. Curd - 3 tbsp
. Buttermilk - 6 tbsp
. Coriander powder - 1 tsp
. Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
. Garlic chopped - 3-4
. Red chilly powder - 1 1/2 tsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
1. First marinate the chicken pieces with buttermilk and salt for 4-5 hours. After 5 hours add cornflour, egg, salt, ginger garlic paste and 1 tsp oil. Mix well and rest for 2 hours.
2. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces until it get lightly browned. Keep aside.
3. In the same oil add minced garlic and green chilly. Saute for couple of minutes.
4. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and curry leaves. Mix well and saute.
5. Add curd and mix well until almost the curd disappears.
6. Add soya sauce and chicken pieces. Mix well until all the masala coated over chicken pieces.