. Flour - 2 1/2 cup
. Sugar - 1 tsp
. Salt - 1 1/4 tsp
. Instant yeast - 1 1/2 tsp
. Butter - 2 tbsp
. Egg - 1
. Curd - 3 tbsp
. Warm milk
1. Sieve the flour and mix with salt.
2. Make a well in the centre and add sugar , yeast , egg , curd and butter.combine well and make a smooth dough with enough warm milk.
3. Keep the dough in a greased bowl and cover with a kitchen towel.Keep in a warm place for the dough to double in size.
4. Once it rises knead it again. And take a portion of dough and roll out into a circle.Then cut it into 2 portions.
5. Heat a tawa and cook until it done. Apply butter on both sides.
6. Or use a grill model tawa.
7. Drop a naan onto grill and once it puffs up one side turn to the other side.
8. Cook the other side until it done.
9. Grease butter on naan and serve hot.