Roomali roti is a thin flat bread. The word rumal means kerchief. Its a nice and thin bread. The bread made from atta and flour. Usually the roomali roti cooked on top of an inverted khadai. But here i used simple frying pan. Use can also use tawa.
. Flour / maida - 1 cup
. Atta - 1 cup
. Rice flour
1. Mix atta, maida and salt. Make a smooth and non sticky dough with enough water.
2. Cover with a kitchen towel and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Make small balls from the dough.
4. Roll out 2 balls into a small circle with a chappathi roller.
5. Spread ghee on one of them. And sprinkle some rice flour over ghee.
6. Place the another rolled one over the dusted dough.
7. Roll this into a thin roti.
8. Heat a tawa and place your roti.
9. When bubbles are appear on one side flip over it and cook the other side. Dont over cook.
10. Now seperate it into 2 layers and fold each one into a triangle.
11. Serve hot with any spicy dish.