. Milkmaid - 1 tin
. Gelatin - 2 tb sp
. Water 1/2 cup
. Mango chop - 400 g
. Paneer [ cottage cheese ] - 200 g
. Mango essense - 1/4 t sp
. Fresh cream - 200 ml
1. Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup water over a pan of hot water.
2. Blend together paneer, milkmaid, dissolved gelatin and mango essense in a blender.
3. Add mango pieces and blend for another minute.
4. Whip the cream well and gently fold into the paneer milkmaid mixture.
5. Take a mould [ i used aluminium mould ] and rinse with cold water.Then pour the mixture into the wet mould.
6. Leave to set in the fridge.
7. When set, unmould carefully and decorate with mango pieces.