Recipe adapted from : peekncook
. Flour - 3 cup
. Brown sugar - 5 tbsp [ i used white sugar ]
. Instant yeast - 1 tbsp
. Baking powder - a pinch
. Baking soda - a pinch
. Custard powder - 2 tbsp
. Salt - 1 tsp
. Very warm water
. Tutti fruity - 1/2 cup
. Cherry - 4 [ i skipped ]
. Oil - 4 tb sp
. Egg white - 1
1. Mix flour, salt, sugar, tutty fruity, cherries, custard powder, baking powder, baking soda, oil & instant yeast.Mix well and knead to a smooth dough with enough warm water.
2. Grease the whole dough with some oil and keep in the same bowl.Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rise for 2 & 1/2 hours.
3. After 2 & 1/2 hours punch the dough and knead gently.
4. Grease a loaf pan.Placed the dough into the greased loaf pan and shape it into a loaf.
5. Cover and keep for 40 minutes till the loaf has risen again.
6. Preheat the oven at 180 degree.
7. Place the loaf pan and bake. When the bread starts browning remove and brush the top with egg white.
And place the bread again into the oven.
8. Remove the bread until it done.
9. When the bread will meat the room temperature slice the bread.