. Flour - 4 cup
. Instant yeast - 1 1/4 tsp
. Milk powder 1 1/2 tbsp
. Oil - 5 tbsp
. Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
. Sugar - 1 1/2 tsp
. Egg - 1
. Salt- 1 tsp
. Butter - 1 1/2 tbsp
. Warm milk
1. Sieve the flour 2 times. Add oil, butter, milk powder, sugar, yeast, salt and egg.
2. Mix well with your hands. Now start kneading with warm milk and make a smooth dough.
3. Knead for 10 minutes. Apply some drops of oil all over the sides. Place in a oil greased bowl and set aside for 1 hour or until it double in size.
4. After 1 hour punch down and take a portion of dough. Then roll out into a big circle with 1/2 inch thickness.
5. Using a knife cut the circle into 8 equal triangles.
6. Take a piece and make a small slit near the pointed edge and another one at the edge.
7. Place filling on the edge.
8. Roll towards the pointed edge and just give a curve.
9. Place in an oil greased tray and sit for 1/2 hour.
10. Preheat the oven at 180 degree.
11. Glaze with egg wash.
12. Bake until it done.
13. Remove and apply some melted butter and cover the croissants with a kitchen towel.