. All purpose flour - 3 cup
. Instant yeast - 2 tsp
. Sugar- 2 tsp
. Vegetable oil - 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp
. Warm milk
1. Sieve the flour 3 times and mix with instant yeast, sugar, salt and oil together.
2. knead into a smooth dough with enough warm milk.Knead well for 8 to 10 minutes.Finally add some drops of oil and covers the dough all over.
3. Cover the bowl and keep in a warm place until it become double in size.
4. Once risen punch down the dough and again knead.
5. Take small portion of dough and shape into a ball.
6. Place the buns on a oiled baking tray and apply egg wash.
7. Let the dough sit for another 20 minutes....
8. Bake them in preheated oven at 180 degree.
9. Dash a bit of butter on the buns when they are straight out of the oven, then cover them with a cloth so they get soft.