. Banana - 5
. Shredded coconut - 3/4 cup
. Sugar - 2 1/2 tbsp
. Cashew - 10
. Kismis - 10
. Maida / flour - 3 tbsp
. Ghee - 1 tsp
1. Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan. Fry cashew and kismis. Then add coconut and sugar. Saute for couple of seconds. Turn off the gas and keep aside.
2. Peel the banana and make a slit lengthwise.
3. Make it a big curve with your thumb.
4. Fill the coconut mix into the Banana. Using your hands push the filling to inside the banana.
5. Mix maida / flour with 2-3 tbsp water and make a thick paste.
6. Seal the gap with thick maida paste.
7. Heat oil in a pan. Add banana and fry until all sides are turn golden brown.
8. Remove from oil.
9. Cut it into 2 pieces and garnish with coconut filling.
10. Serve with a hot cup of tea.