We all are familiar with the words snickers and brownie. Already i introduce Rocky road brownie and Blonde brownies. I got the brownie recipe from the world class chocolate maker hershey's. And thanks a lot for the hershey's for giving an awesome recipe. Here snickers brownie is quiet easy to make. We are just adding chopped snickers bars with brownie. You can imagine the taste when the king of chocolate is adding to brownie. Its just an unbeatable taste.
Here i just chopped the snickers and mixed with brownie batter. You can also make layers of batter and chopped snickers, so it will be like a layered brownie. The snickers will make the brownie a real chewy feeling and nuts in the snickers will make it crunchy.
. Butter - 100 g
. Sugar - 1 cup
. Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
. Egg - 2
. Flour / maida - 1/2 cup
. Cocoa powder - 1/3 cup
. Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
. Salt - 1/4 tsp
. Snickers - 2 bar
1. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs; beat well with a spoon.
3. Add flour mixture to the egg mixture, beating until well blended.
4. Add chopped snickers and mix well with a spoon.
5. Spread batter into a greased baking pan and bake at 180 degree for 20 - 25 minutes.