. Milk - 1 li
. Milkmaid - 1 tin ( 400 g )
. Chinagrass - 10 g (soak in 1/2 cup water. )
. Sugar - 2 tbsp
. Strawberry - 12 + 5 for garnishing
. Vanilla essence -1 tsp
1. Cut 12 strawberries into small pieces.
2. Mix milk, milkmaid, vanilla essence and sugar. Bring to boil. Stir continuously.
3. At the same time boil chinagrass at small flame. Stir until it melts.
4. When the milk mixture starts to boil pour the chinagrass and immediately turn off the gas.
5. After 5 minutes take 3 full big spoon of milk mixture and grind with some chopped strawberry .
7. Pour the milk strawberry mixture to the milk milkmaid mixture.
7. Also add remaining chopped strawberries.
8. Mix well with a spoon. After cool turn this mixture to the pudding dish.
9. Refrigerate until set. After set garnish with chopped strawberries.