. Prawns - 1 cup [ i used small prawns ]
. Onion - 3 not too big
. Tomato - 1/2 of a small one
. Green chilli - 2
. Curry leaves
. Ginger - 1/2 tsp
. Garlic - 1/2 tsp
. Kashmiri chilly powder 2 tbsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Pepper powder 1 tsp
. Garam masala - 1/2 t sp
. Puttu powder
Method for prawns masala...:
1. Heat some oil in a pan. Add onion, green chilly, ginger, garlic, curry leaves and salt. Saute well until the onion get brown colour.
2. Add tomato n mix well for few seconds.
3. Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, pepper powder and garam masala. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add prawns and stir well until the prawns are well coated with the masala.
5. Add little water into it. Cover with a lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
1. Take puttu maker.
2. Put some shredded coconut on puttu maker then 3 tb sp prawns masala, then puttu powder. Repeat the process.
3. Steam until it done.
4. Mix the prawns masala and puttu powder. Steam it with some shredded coconut.