. Noodles - 1 packet
. Carrot - 1/2
. Beans - 2
. Frozen green peas - 15
. Curry leaves
. Maida / flour - 1 cup
. Egg - 1
. Bread crumbs
1. Boil water with salt. When the water boils add noodles and cook until it done.
2. After cooked pour some cold water to noodles for remove the starch. Drain the water.
3. Chopped carrot and beans.
4. Heat 1 spoon oil in a pan. Add chopped vegetables and frozen green peas. Saute for couple of minutes.
5. Add noodles and noodles masala ( given in the noodles packet ).
6. Mix well. Turn off the gas and keep aside.
7. Mix maida and water with enough salt. Its a thin batter.
8. Heat a non stick pan. Gently pour a small laddle of batter and spread the batter with the laddle like pan cakes.
9. Cook until both sides are done.
10. Remove to a plate. And place 1 tsp noodles filling.
11. First fold the 2 short sides.
12. Then roll it.
13. Beat the egg with a spoon and pour into a plate. Take bread crumbs in another plate.
14. First dip the roll in egg and coat the bread crumbs all over the roll. Repeat all.
15. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the rolls until both sides are cooked.
16. Serve hot with tomato ketchup. Enjoy !