Rocky road brownies are very rich in chocolate, dry fruits and marshmallows. I like its gooey texture.
Recipe source : here
. Unsweetened chocolate - 120 g chopped
. Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup ( 100 g)
. Powdered sugar - 1 cup
. Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
. Egg - 2
. Flour / maida - 3/4 cup
. Salt - 1/4 tsp
. Chocolate chips - 1/2 cup
. Marshmallow - 1 cup ( i used 1/4 cup )
. Chopped nuts - 1/2 cup ( i used hazelnut, cashew, badam, pista and walnut )
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree and grease a pan. ( i used spring form pan )
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a steel bowl placed over a pan of simmering water. ( double boiling method )
3. Remove from fire and stir in sugar. Then add vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time. Beating well after each addition.
4. Add flour and salt. Mix well.
5. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with few crumbs.
6. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips, marshmallow and chopped dry fruits. Press firmly.
7. Return the pan to the oven and again bake for 5 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let it cool.