Sandesh is a traditional bengali sweet. Its very soft and melt in mouth. I got this recipe from nestle.
. Milkmaid - 1 tin
. Paneer - 1/2 k
. Milk powder - 3 tbsp
. Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
. Flour / maida - 1 tbsp
. Yellow food colour - 2 drop ( opt )
1. Blend all the ingredients to get a smooth paste.
2. Heat the mixture in a thick bottomed non stick pan.
3. Once heated reduce the flame and cook on low flame, stirring continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or it remove from the sides. ( dry )
4. Pour into a greased plate and after cool cut into desired shape.
5. Or once the mixture is slightly warm take small portion and make desired shapes.