A combination of jelly, custard, fruits and few pieces of cake. A rich pudding. Here i used simple sponge cake. I got this recipe from my dearest sister jefna
. Jelly - 1 packet
. Cake 7-8 piece
. Fresh cream - 200 ml ( i used amul )
. Banana - 1
. Apple - 1
. Mango - 1
. Papaya - 1 piece
. Grapes ( or any other fruit you like )
1. Chop all the fruits into small pieces.
2. Mix the fruits with 200 ml fresh cream.
For custard :
. Milk - 250 ml
. Custard powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
Method for custard :
1. Mix custard powder with 3 tbsp milk and keep aside.
2. Heat remaining milk and bring to boil. When it boil add custard milk mix and stirring continuously until it thick ( 3- 4 sec ). Turn off the gas.
Method for pudding :
1. Make jelly with the instruction of packet.
2. Take a wide pudding bowl and pour 1/2 jelly. Keep at freezer until it set.
3. After set arrange thin cake slices over jelly.
4. Pour fruits cream mix over cake slices.
5. Then pour custard over fruits.
6. Keep at freezer until it set.
7. Finally pour remaining jelly over custard and refrigerate until set.