For this month Home Bakers Challenge, Rafeeda of The Big sweet Tooth is hosting and she challenged us with some baked puddings. I choose brownie pudding. This is a smooth and tasty dish which everyone gonna love. This dessert is between a brownie and pudding. very rich and delicious. Thanks Rafee for your great selection.
. Butter - 200 g
. Egg - 4
. Cocoa powder - 3/4 cup
. sugar - 1 1/2 cup
. Flour - 1/2 cup
. Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
1. Lightly butter a pudding dish and preheat the oven to 180 degree.
2. Sift the flour and cocoa powder and keep aside. Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
3. Beat the egg and sugar with an electric beater at high speed, until very thick.
4. Then lower the speed and add vanilla essence and flour cocoa mixture. Beat only until combined.
5. Finally add melted butter and beat only until combined.
6. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish and place it in a large baking pan.
7. Add enough hot water to the pan to come half way up the side of the dish.
8. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream.