. Butter - 100 g
. Powdered sugar - 1 cup
. Maida/flour - 11/2 cup + 2 tbsp
. Egg -2
. Milk- 1/2 cup
. Baking powder - 11/2 tsp
. Vanilla essence -1 tsp
. Cashew 1/4 cup
1. Take 2 tb sp of maida and mix with cashews.
2. Then pick only cashews from maida and keep aside. This keep the cashews not to sink in the cake.
3. Sieve 11/2 cup maida with baking powder 3 times. Keep aside.
4. Sieve powdered sugar 3 times. Keep aside.
5. Beat the egg with an electric beater.
6. Add butter and beat well.
7. Add sugar and beat well.
8. Alternatively add maida and milk. Add essence and beat until all ingredients are mix well. Its very thick batter.
9. Add half of the cashews. Mix with a spoon.
10. Preheat your cooker for 5 minutes at medium flame.
11. Put a small satand on cooker. Use any sttel stand or steel plate.
12. Take a tin and grease with some oil or butter and dust with maida.
13. Pour the cake batter into the tin. Add remaining cashews on top of the cake batter.
14. Turn the flame to very low.
15. Place the cake tin on the stand.
16. Close well. Don't add water. Don't add cooker whistle (weight )
17. Cook up to 40 to 45 minutes.
18. After 40 minutes ckeck with a tooth pick. Insert a toothpick to the centre of cake when it comes out clean turn off the gas.