Mohan thal or gram flour fudge can served as a dessert or snack. Its a popular gujarati sweet dish. Mainly which served in festivals like diwali. I got this recipe from nestle milkmaid recipes. This is an easy method.
. Gram flour - 3 cup
. Milkmaid - 1 tin
. Ghee (clarified butter ) - 1 cup
. Milk - 2 tbsp
. Badam for garnish
1. Mix milk with gram flour and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
2. After 1/2 hour Blend the milk gram flour mixture in a mixer and sieve in fine siever.
3. Heat ghee in a thick bottom non stick pan. Roast the gram flour on low flame till reddish brown colour.
4. Add milkmaid. Cook with constant stirring until the mixture leave from the sides.
6. After cool cut into squares.
7. Garnish with chopped badam.