. Maida / flour - 3 cup
. Sugar - 1 tbsp
. Salt - to taste
. Curd - 6 tbsp
. Butter - 2 tbsp
. Baking powder - 1 tsp
. Egg - 1
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, butter, curd, baking powder and egg. Mix well with your hands.
2. Make a soft dough with enough water.
3. Cover with a kitchen towel and keep aside for 2 hours.
4. Take a small lemon sized ball from dough. Sprinkle some flour on your working surface and roll out the ball into a small circle.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the bhatura till light brown on both sides.
6. Turn to a tissue paper. Serve hot with any spicy dish.