. Whole wheat atta - 1 cup
. Chicken pieces - 5-6 boneless
. Onion - 1 finely chopped
. Carrot - 1 small grated
. Cucumber - 1/2 finely chopped
. Cabbage - 1 piece finely chopped
. Chilly powder 2 spoon
. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
. Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
. Mayonnaise - 1/2 - 3/4 cup per your taste
. Juice of 1 lemon
. Coriander leaves for garnish
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt for 1/2 hour.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add marinated chicken pieces and fry on low flame until it turns brown. Cool to room temperature and minced it and keep aside.
3. Mix onion, cabbage, cucumber, carrot. Add lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
4. Add mayonnaise and mix well with a fork.
5. Add shredded chicken pieces and mix well. Keep aside.
1. Mix atta and salt. Make this into a smooth dough with enough water.
3. Take a steel glass and grease the down end with oil.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Add the glass with a holder. Cook on low flame until it done. Separate the dough with a knife just make a slow push.