Its a quick recipe and very tasty.
. Whole wheat flour / atta - 1/2 cup
. Boiling water - 1 - 1/2 cup
. Jaggery ( sarkara ) powder -1/2 cup
. Ghee - 3 1/2 tbsp
. Cashew - for garnish
1. Heat ghee in a pan and roast the atta until a nice aroma is released and its colour changes to light brown colour. Keep stirring.
2. Add boiled water little by little , it will start sizzling keep on stirring.
3. Once you can add all the water mix well till it absorbs all the water.
4. Add powdered jaggery and mix well until it leaves out ghee, keep on stirring.
5. Garnish with fried cashews. Serve warm