Recipe adapted from : cookingclassy
. Powdered sugar -1 cup
. Water -1/4 cup
. Salted butter -1/4 cup
. Heavy cream 2/3 cup
1. In a heavy bottomed pan heat sugar and water. Stirring constantly to dissolve sugar.
2. Once mixture reaches to boil stop whisking and allow to boil until it reaches dark caramel colour. Swirling pan occasionally.
3. Once mixture reaches dark caramel colour immedietly add butter and whisk until butter has melted.
4. Then immedietly remove from heat then carefully pour in cream and immedietly whisk to combine until mixture is smooth.
5. Allow to cool and pour into a glass jar.