. Milk powder - 2 cup
. Rava / semolina- 1 tsp
. Maida/ flour - 2 tbsp
. Baking powder - 2 tsp
. Egg -2 beat with a spoon
Sugar syrup :
. Sugar 3 cup
. Water - 3 cup
1. Heat sugar and water together until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil on low flame until it thicken slightly.
1. Mix milk powder, baking powder, maida and rava.
2. Add eggs, then mix it and make a smooth dough.
3. Apply a bit of oil to dough.
4. Make small balls from the dough. They will become large while frying.
5. Fry gulabs at very low flame. Add the gulab 3 or 4 at a time.
6. If the oil is too hot they will burn from outside and dont cook on inside.
7. When they get brown colour on all sides remove from heat and put into the warm ( not hot ) syrup.
8. Fry all the gulabs.