. Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
. Bread slice - 6
. Milk - 2 cup
. Egg - 2 beaten
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree.
2. Trim the brown edges of bread slices.
3. Butter the slices on both sides and cut into triangle pieces.
4. Arrange the triangles in layers in a oven proof dish.
5. Press lightly the bread slices into the dish.
6. Sprinkling the raisins between the layers.
7. Press the raisins lightly.
8. Mix together milkmaid, milk, eggs and beat lightly with a spoon.
9. Pour this mixture over the buttered slices.
10. Bake until the top is golden colour.
11. Serve hot or cold.