. Chicken - 1/2 k
. Onion - 4 medium size
. Green chilli - 2
. Tomato - 2
. Ginger paste - 1 tsp
. Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
. Kashmiri chilly powder - 4 or 5 spoon
. Coriander powder 1 spoon
. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
. Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
. Curry leaves
. Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
2. Add onion and salt. Cook until onion gets golden brown colour.
3. Add green chilly, ginger garlic paste and chopped tomato. Cook well until the tomato get mashed.
4. Add chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
5. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes at low flame.
6. Add the chicken pieces and stir well until the chickens are well coated with the masala.
7. Add enough water to cook the chicken. Adjust the salt.
8. Close the cooker and cook until it done.
9. After cooked the chicken turn into a pan. Add curry leaves and more chopped coriander leaves. Boil for 3 minutes.
10. Chicken curry is ready. Serve hot with naan, porotta, etc.