. Milk -1 lit
. Custard powder - 5 1/2 tbsp
. Sugar - 6 tb sp
For fruits salad :
. Apple - 1 big
. Mango - 1
. Pomegranate - 1/2
. Banana -1 small
. Plantain - 3
. Papaya - 1 piece
. Grapes - 10
. Or any other fruits you like.
. Cashew - 4
. Kismis - 4
For sugar syrup :
. Sugar - 3 tbsp
. Water 1/2 glass
Method for fruits salad :
1. Cut the fruits into small pieces.
2. Take a pan. Add 3 tbsp sugar and 1/2 cup water.
3. Boil until the sugar dissolves.
4. Then add chopped fruits, cashew and kismis n stir for few minutes.
5. Turn off the gas. After cool keep at refrigerator.
Method for custard :
1. In a small bowl mix the custard powder with 1/2 cup milk.
2. Mix remaining milk and sugar. Bring to boil.
3. when 2 or 3 bubbles appear on milk sugar mixture add custard milk mixture and stirring continuously until it becomes thick.
4. Turn of the gas and keep aside.
5. After cool keep at refrigerator.