. Flour - 1 cup
. Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
. Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
. Powdered sugar - 1 1/4 cup
. Unsalted butter - 100 g softened
. Egg -4 beaten
. Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
1. Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together 3 times. Keep aside.
2. Take a bowl. Beat butter and sugar till it gets frothy.
3. Add eggs to the butter sugar mixture. Beat well until all combined.
4. Add vanilla essence. mix well.
5. Add flour slowly into the mixture. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well. Its very thick batter.
6. Pour the cake batter into a greased pan.
7. Preheat your cooker for 5 minutes at medium flame.
8. Put a small stand on cooker. Use small plate or stand.
10. Place the cake tin on the stand carefully. Close the cooker. Don't add water. Don't add cooker whistle (weight )
11. Cook for 40 - 45 minutes.
12. After 40 minutes ckeck with a tooth pick. Insert a toothpick to the centre of cake when it comes out clean turn off the gas. Cool and cut it into pieces.