. Ripe bananas - 4
. Egg - 2
. Sugar 4 or 5 spoon
. Cashew - 7
. Kismis -7
1. Cut the bananas into cubes.
2. Beat the eggs and some sugar with a spoon.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Then fry the bananas in oil until brown colour. Don't over cook.
4. Turn the fried bananas into a tissue paper to drain the excess oil.
5. In another pan heat 1 spoon oil and fry cashews and kismis.
6. In the same oil pour the beaten egg. And fry at low flame.
7. Then put the fried bananas, cashew and kismis into the scrambbled egg. And cook for 2 minutes at low flame.
8. Turn to a served plate.