. Whole wheat flour/aatta - 4 cup
. Sugar - 1 tsp
. Curd - 2 tsp
. Egg - 2
. Warm milk
. Vanaspathi (dalda)
1. Take aatta in a deep bowl. Slightly beaten the egg with a spoon and add to the aatta.
2. Also add enough salt, sugar and curd. Mix well and knead to a smooth dough with enough warm milk. Keep aside for 2 hour.
3. After 2 hour make 15 balls from the dough.
4. Take one ball and roll out into a rectangle shape with chappathi roller.
6. Slowly lift the dough ( the side which is longer in the rectangle) and make pleats like a paper fan. Continue till you rached the other end.
8. Make all dough. Let sit for 30 minutes.
9. Take one and gently roll with chappathi roller.
10. Fry in a pan with add some vanaspathi on both sides.
11. Once it cooked, 2 or 3 place on a flat surface and beat with your both hands.