. Almond -50 g or kismis (i used almonds)
. Cashew -50 g
. Cocoa powder -2 tbsp
. Egg -1 (slightly beaten)
. Powdered sugar - 75 g
. Butter -100 g
. Marie biscuit - 100 g (crushed)
1. Roast the cashew in a little butter.
2. Broke the cashew and almonds into small pieces.
3. Take a bottom hard vessel and place the butter and sugar over a low fire and heat till sugar dissolved.
4. Stir in the cocoa powder.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
6. Then add egg, cashew, almond and crushed biscuit. Mix well.
7. When you add the egg make sure the butter sugar mixture is completely cool, otherwise egg will get cooked into scrambled eggs.
8. Pour it to a slightly oiled pan and press with back of a spoon.
9. Refrigerate until set.
10. After set cut into bar and serve.