. Chicken :1/2 k
. Onion - 3 not too big
. Dried red chilli -13 cut into 2 pieces
. Curry leaves -few
. Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
. Crushed pepper - 1 or2 tsp
. Garam masala -1/2 tsp
. Ginger paste -1/2 tsp
. Garlic paste -1/2 tsp
. Tomato - 1big
1. Heat some oil in pressure cooker.
2. Add onion and salt. Saute well until brown colour.
3. Add dried red chilly, turmeric powder, garam masala and ginger garlic paste. Saute well.
4. Add tomato, pepper powder and curry leaves. Saute for few minutes until the oil separates from masala.
5. Add chicken pieces. And stir well until the chickens are well coated with the masala.
7. Add enough water to cook the chicken. Adjust the salt.
8. Close the cooker and cook until it done.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
. Enjoy with methi-puri