. Ginger- 250 g
. Small onion[ulli]- 100 g
. Garlic- 5 no.
. Grated coconut- 1.5 cup
. Jaggery- 50 g ( sarkara )
1. Ginger cut into small pieces. Keep aside.
2. Small onion and garlic cut into lengthwise and keep aside.
3. Powder the jaggery with your hand or mixer & keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the grated coconut and curry leaves, let it cool, then grind this with a mixer in to smooth paste.
5. Take another pan, put some oil and fry the ginger, after cool grind this with a mixer. Keep aside.
6. Also fry the onion and garlic then grind.
7. Take a pan add 3 tb sp oil. Splitter the mustard seeds, then add 1 small onion (cut into lengthwise), 3 dried chilli, and curry leaves, fry this for couple of seconds.
8. Then add all the powders we grind. Add half t sp chilli powder and salt.
9. Take a piece of tamarind and mix with some water then pour this tamarind water to the curry.
10. Adjust salt as per your taste
11. Boil this for 5 minutes. Turn off gas and let be cool.