. Chocolate frosting
. Chocolate ganache
Chocolate frosting :
. Butter -40 g
. Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
. Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
. Cocoa powder - 2 1/2 tbsp
1. Cream butter and sugar with an electric beater until light and fluffy.
2. Combine with powdered sugar gently. Then add cocoa powder and vanila essence. Beat well.
3. Add milk drop by drop until we get the spreading consistency.
1 Crumble the cake finely with your hands.
2. Add frosting to the cake crumbs and make a smooth dough.
3. Make small lemon sized ball from the dough.
4. Keep at freezer until they firm.
1. Melt some chopped chocolate pieces with some fresh cream and milk in double boil method.
2. To make cake pops use lollipop sticks, dip them first in ganache then pierce the stick in to the balls.
3. Then dip the balls in ganache and shake off the excess chocolate.
4. Stick the pops in to a sponge that can hold upright.
5. Decorate with grated chocolate, grated white chocolate, desicated coconut or anything.
6. Keep at freezer until it done.
7. To make cake ball use a toothpick to dip each ball into ganache.
8. Then place on a butter paper and keep at freezer until it done.