. Maida/flour - 1 cup
. Milkmaid 1/2 tin
. Unsalted butter - 100 g
. Milk - 1/2 cup
. Powdered sugar - 3 1/2 tbsp
. Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
. Baking powder - 1 tsp
. Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree. Grease a baking tin with butter and dust with some maida. Keep aside.
2. Sieve together maida, baking powder and cocoa powder 3 times. Keep aside.
3. Beat sugar and butter until smooth and fluffy. Add milk, milkmaid and vanilla essence. Beat well.
4. Add maida gradually. Beat until all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Bake at 180 degree for 30 to 35 minutes.