. Raw banana - 1k
. Egg- 4
. Ghee- 1 tsp
. Sugar- 9 tsp
. Cashew- 10
. Kismis- 10
1. Firstly cut the bananas into 3 pieces and boil. Then grind in grinder or a mixie. Do not add water.
2. Beat sugar and egg with a spoon.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and fry the cashews and kismis. Then cook the beaten egg like this. Add cashew and kismis. Saute for couple of seconds.
4. With slightly oiled hands take some banana dough and shape into a ball. Then press into a circle with your hands.
5. Add some egg cashew mixture to the centre.
6. Shape like this with your both palms.
7. Fry in oil till both sides are turn brown colour.
8. Turn to a tissue paper and serve hot.