Gulab jamun cake is specially for sweet tooths. I got this idea when i have some balance gulab jamun in my fridge. My daughter asked me "mom, why dont you make a gulab jamun for me in the size of a cake". Then i think to make these gulab jamuns a cake. Its very soft and very tasty. It should keep in fridge, so that it will be more taste.
. Chocolate cake - 1 ( recipe is here )
. Gulab jamun - 15
. Whipping cream - 250 ml
1. Slice cake horizontally into 2 pieces. Keep one piece on a plate.
2. Moisten it with some gulab jamun syrup.
3. Spread a layer of whipped cream. Arrange some gulab jamuns over cream.
4. Cover with second cake layer. Moisten with some syrup.
5. Spread a thick layer of whipping cream over top and sides of the cake.
6. Garnish with sliced gulab jamuns.