. unsalted butter - 1 cup ( 200 g )
. Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
. Water - 1 tsp
. Almond extract - 1/4 tsp ( i used vanilla essence )
. Flour / maida - 2 1/2 cup
. Green and red colour
1. Beat butter and sugar with an electric egg beater until it light and fluffy. Add vanilla essence and water. Beat well.
2. Gradually beat in flour and mix well.
3. Place 1/3 cup dough into 2 small bowl. Add red into 1 and green into another.
4. Shape remaining dough into 12 - inch ball and 12 - 1 1/2 inch ball.
5. Place smaller ball above the larger ball on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
6. For each snowman shape 2 tsp of coloured dough into hat. Place above head.