. Chicken - 1/2 k
. Onion - 3
. Tomato - 1 big
. Green chilly - 3-5
. Ginger paste - 1 tsp
. Garlic paste - 1 tsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Coriander spoon - 3 tbsp
. Kashmiri chilly powder - 2 tbsp
. Garam masala - 1 1/2 tbsp
. Coconut - 1/4 cup
. Pepper corns - 2 tbsp
. Curry leaves
. Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add chopped onion along with some salt. Cook until onion get brown colour.
2. Add chopped green chilly, ginger paste, garlic paste and chopped tomato. Cook until tomato well mashed.
3. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, chilly powder and salt. Mix well on low heat until all the raw smell disappears.
4. Then add chicken pieces and mix well.
5. Then add enough water and cook until it done.
6. Grind the coconut along with pepper corns into a smooth paste with little water.
7. Add coconut paste, curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves to the chicken gravy.
8. Mix gently and cook for couple of minutes or until the desired consistency is reached. It well goes with rice or roti.