Kalakand is a traditional indian dessert. Mainly its served in festivals like holi and diwali. Usually kalakand is made out of whole milk and sugar. But here i used milkmaid and paneer. so its very easty to make..
Recipe source : nestle
. Milkmaid - 1 tin
. Paneer - 1/2 k
. Milk powder - 2 1/2 tbsp
. Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
. Badam - for garnish
1. Mash paneer coarsely and mix with milk powder.
2. Add milkmaid and mix well.
3. Heat the mixture in a non stick heavy bottomed pan. Cook on medium flame with constant stirring till the mixture becomes thick and remove from the sides. Be patient.
4. Remove from fire and spread onto a greased plate. Sprinkle cardamom powder.
5. Cool to room temperature and cut it into squares.
6. Garnish with chopped badam or use silver leaf.