. Whole wheat atta - 1 cup
. Sugar - to taste
. Cashew - 10
. Kismis - 10
. Ghee - 1 tsp
. Pista - 10 sliced
. Badam - 10 sliced
1. Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan. Fry all dry fruits. Keep aside.
2. In the same pan add coconut and sugar. Saute for couple of seconds. Mix with dry fruits. Turn off the gas and keep aside.
1. Mix atta and salt. Make this into a smooth dough with enough water.
3. Take a steel glass and grease the down end with oil.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Add the glass with a holder. Cook on low flame until it done. Separate the dough with a knife just make a slow push.