. Squid - 1/2 k
. Onion - 2
. Tomato - 1/2
. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
. Green chilly - 2
. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Chilly powder - 2 1/2 tbsp
. Curry leaves
1. Clean the squid and cut then drain well.Cut into square shape or round shape.
2. Squid mixe with onion, tomato, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, green chilly, ginger garlic paste, salt.
3. Then cook in pressure cooker with enough water up to 3- 4 whistles.
5. Then add cooked squid and mix well.
6. Stir the squid till the masala dries up and become roast texture.
7. Serve hot with rice , roti , naan etc..