. Milk - 500 ml
. Chinagrass - 5 gram (soak in 1/4 cup water )
. Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
. Semiya - 1/4 to 1/2 cup
. Sugar - 2 spoon
. Caramel syrup - for garnish ( optional )
1. Cook semiya with enough water.After cooked drain the water through a strainer n keep aside.
2. Take a pot and add milk, milkmaid, sugar, vanilla essense and bring to boil.Stir gradually.
3. Mean while in another pan melt the chinagrass at very low flame.
4. when the milk mixture is boil add cooked semiya and boil for couple of seconds at very low flame.
5. Pour melted chinagrass into the milk mixture and immediately turn of the gas.Stir firmly.
6. After 20 minutes pour this to a pudding dish.
7. Refrigerate until set.
8. After set garnish with caramel syrup or caramalised cashews.
9. or pour in individual moulds.