Recipe adapted from : cookingclassy
. Milk - 2 cup
. Chocolate - 1/2 cup
. Caramel sauce 1/2 cup [ recipe below ]
. Sweetened whipping cream
1. Heat milk in a saucepan.
2. Once milk is warm stir in chocolate and caramel & cook until chocolate has melted.
3. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm or cold topped with cream and drizzle caramel.
Caramel sauce :
. Powdered sugar -1 cup
. Water -1/4 cup
. Salted butter -1/4 cup
. Heavy cream 2/3 cup
1. In a heavy bottomed pan heat sugar and water. Whisking constantly to dissolve sugar.
2. Once mixture reaches to boil stop whisking and allow mixture to boil until it reaches dark caramel colour. Carefully swirling pan occasionally.
3. Once mixture reaches dark colour immedietly add butter and whisk until butter has melted.
4. Then immedietly remove from heat then carefully pour in cream and immedietly whisk to combine. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
5. Allow to cool and pour into a glass jar.