. Maida/flour - 3 cup
. Chicken - 150 g boneless
. Onion 1/2 k - cut into small pieces
. Ginger paste - 1 tsp
. Garlic paste 1 tsp
. Curry leaves- few
. Coriander leaves- few
. Green chilli - 5 or 6
. Pepper powder - to taste
. Salt -
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Chilly powder - 1/2 t sp
For marination :
. Chilly powder
. Turmeric powder
. Garam masala
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with the ingredients and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
2. Fry the chicken pieces in oil. After cool cut into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped onion, green chilly, ginger garlic paste. Saute until light golden shade.
4. Add pepper powder, 1/2 t sp chilly powder, curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves.
5. Adjust the salt. Add minced chicken pieces. Saute for couple of seconds. Turn off the gas. Keep aside.
1. Maida mix with salt. Knead into a soft dough with enough water.
2. Take small portion of dough and roll out into a small circle.
3. Put some filling on centre.
5. Take a small portion of dough. Add few drops of red food colour.
6. Knead well. Roll out this dough into a rectangle. And cut it into length wise.
7. Take one piece and apply to the meat filled ones. Press lightly.
8. Heat oil in a pan. add the meat filled balls. Add 2-3 at a time.
9. Fry until golden colour. Remove and place in a tissue paper.