Ingredients for dough:
. Maida/ Flour.-3 cup
Ingredients for masala:
. Onion - 400 g
. Chicken - 250 g
. Green chilly - 4 or 5
. Ginger paste - 1 tsp
. Garlic paste - 1 tsp
. Curry leaves
1. Cook the chicken with some pepper powder and turmeric powder. Mince this chicken with a mixer or with hands.
2. Cut onion and green chillies.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, chillies, curry leaves and ginger garlic paste. Saute until onion get light brown colour. Add salt. Then add minced chicken.
4. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder and 3 tsp pepper powder. Saute for couple of seconds.
Method for dough:
1. Maida mix with salt. And make a smooth dough with enough water.
2. Make small balls from the dough. Roll out 2 balls with chappathi roller.
6. Heat a nonstick pan and cook this chappathi until light brown shade.
8. Cut each layer into 4 pieces.
9. Make a thick batter with 2 tb sp maida and some water. It acts like glue.
10. Take one sheet and fold like a cone.
11. Apply some maida water batter in one side. Just press the side. And fill with masala.
12. Again apply some maida batter on top. Cover the samosa.
13. Fry in oil until both sides are turn golden brown colour.
14. Turn to a tissue paper. And serve hot.
15. Our crispy samosa is ready.