. Mutton - 1/2 k
. Onion - 2
. Green chilly - 9
. Ginger paste - 1 tsp
. Garlic paste - 1 tsp
. Tomato -1
. Curry leaves
. Thick coconut milk - 1 1/2 cup
. Coriander powder - 2 tsp
. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
. Crushed pepper 3 or 4 tsp
. Potato - 1 big
. Coriander leaves - for garnish
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
2. Add onion. Saute until it become golden brown colour.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilly and curry leaves. Saute well.
4. Add chopped tomato. Not over cook the tomato.
5. Add garam masala and coriander powder. Fry for 2 minutes at very low flame.
6. Add potato and mutton. Mix well until the masala coated all over.
7. Add enough water. Adjust the salt. Close the pressure cooker and cook until it done.
8. After cook Pour thick coconut milk. Add crushed pepper and chopped coriander leaves.
9. When it is about to boil turn of the gas.
10. Serve hot.