EGGLESS MANGO ICE CREAM
Recipe : NDTV Cooks
Serves : 7
. Milk - 1 cup
. Cream - 400 ml
. Mango puree - 1 cup
. Custard powder - 1 tbsp
. Sugar - 1 cup
1. Mix custard powder in 1/4 cup milk and keep aside.
2. Heat rest of the milk and sugar together. when it boils add custard mixture and bring to boil for 1 minute. Cool to room temperature.
3. Add cream and mango puree. Beat well with an electric egg beater.
4. Transfer to an airtight container with tight lid.
5. Freeze till almost set ( 2 hrs ), take out and beat with beater and place back into the freezer.
6. Beat twice more when almost set and place back in freezer.
7. Cover and freeze for overnight.