. Unsalted butter - 80 g cold
. Flour / maida - 200 g
. Cheddar cheese - 80 g
. Egg - 2
. Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Cut cold butter into small pieces.
2. Mix flour with butter and rub well. The mixture looks like bread crumbs.
3. Grate cheese and add almost all of it to the bowl.
4. Beat eggs with a fork. Add enough egg and combine into a big ball.
5. Divide the dough into 4 portions.
6. Sprinkle some flour on working surface and roll one piece with 1/2 inch thickness.
7. Cut the rolled dough into thin strips and arrange on a baking tray. Repeat for the remaining dough.
8. Brush remaining egg over cheese sticks.
9. And sprinkle remaining cheese.
10. Bake at 180 degree for 10 - 12 minutes.